It's just another Manic Monday...

Posted by Chantz , Monday, February 22, 2010 8:04 AM

I wish it was Sunday...

--------------------------------------------------

Why is it that Mondays are always the bad days??

I think a Monday should go smoothly, I mean think about it, you had a whole weekend to relax and have fun; so when Monday arrives you should feel relaxed, yet for some people Mondays are the worst day of the week...
Ok I admit, I have my occasional blue Monday, and sometimes its a bit hectic, but a Monday flies by...

Fridays on the other hand are the worst.
I am happy that its a Friday - bring on the tequila - but its the most unproductive day of the week, you feel annoyed with you co-workers, lazy, tired, the list can go on, yet Every one loves a Friday...
WHY???

Enough about me venting about Mondays and Fridays.

You’re probably wondering how my weekend was...
It was one of those weekends where I did absolutely nothing, and loved it...
I feel a bit bad today that I did noting I wanted to do except laze around.
I think you need it now and then... Just to relax...


Wait!! I wasn’t totally unproductive, I put together my fan...

1 Response to "It's just another Manic Monday..."

Anonymous Says:

if you enjoy it then it is good if you regret then its not good :)

Post a Comment