Rain, Rain go away...

Posted by Chantz , Monday, February 22, 2010 3:58 PM

Come back another day


Its funny how humans are never satisfied, last week I was complaining about the heat, today Im complaining because it looks like we might have some thunderstorms on the way. Which isn't a bad thing at all, just traffic is hectic when it rain, especially Jo'burg traffic. :(

Oh well, nothing I can do about it...

Today has been so hectic, It feels like I have not done a thing, meanwhile ive been busy this whole day...
But that is a good thing, It means its the end of the day way quicker...


2 Response to "Rain, Rain go away..."

Juliana Says:

Hope your Monday gets better dear. I usually love Mondays because it is fresh new week but today I feel like I got hit by a train, so I am hanging in bed while the baby sleep and playing online. I LOVE 2osb!!!

Chantz Says:

Me too, its awesome, still getting use to 20sb.

Post a Comment