HELP...

Posted by Chantz , Thursday, April 8, 2010 2:29 PM


Pretty Please???

I never have a issue on what to wear on a night out, but the last few days I keep on feeling like a plain jane, my hair is dead, my make just never wants to look hot anymore, and my clothes feel outdated… So I went shopping for the perfect outfit for my Bday party tomorrow night, just now I have no idée what to do with my hair and make up, My top is turquoise with white in, and I am wearing Black Skinny Jeans with Black Rocker type ankle boots and its got one hell of a heel, Freaking cute ankle boots…



So now I have no idée what to do with my hair??? Should I tie it up, let it hang loose? Straighten it, Curl it???



Then my make up, Smokey eyes or Natural Make up???
Oi, its difficult being a girl.

I really want to make a impression…


3 Response to "HELP..."

Em Herbert Says:

Right...
Hair...wash/dry just rough - no brush)...then spray with hairspray...tilt your head fwd and go crazy with the hair dryer. head back up and fix all the crazy bits. Leaves you with fun rocker/messy look.
Makeup... go for a smokey eye. You can add some turq eyeshadow if you want more colour, or just go for turq eyeliner.

Think Ke$ha:)http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/102/l_10dbb490cec04a35ad61c554b498f2b1.jpg

il try and do a look for you tonight or first thing in the morning..and then post it just for you :) xx

Em Herbert Says:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantz Says:

Thanks soooo much Em!!!! Youre a star... :)

Post a Comment