Bleh...

Posted by Chantz , Monday, March 1, 2010 4:45 PM

This past weekend has been fun; Jody bought me "The Llewellyn Tarot deck" FINALLY!!!! I have been throwing hints that I want them for a while now. :) Now, just need to learn how to read them.
Mondays aren't always so bad! Ive had a pretty mellow one today, which is actually nice once in a while.

This morning I woke up with a bit of a cold, and by the looks of it, I think I passed it on to Jody… Ooops
Anyways, that’s pretty much the only interesting things that I can think of writing today…

2 Response to "Bleh..."

Maria Says:

The Fey Tarot deck and the Halloween deck are my favorite. But i like cartoons. How do you like this deck? very cool that you're into tarot. Maybe you're right - we ARE doubles!!

Chantz Says:

I love it!!! Im into the whole Celtic and Welsh history!The images are gorge...
I love the Halloween Tarot! *sigh*
See told you so... I even like zombies...

Post a Comment