OMW!!! MY FIRST AWARD!!!

Posted by Chantz , Thursday, March 4, 2010 12:37 PM

OMW, I got my first blogger award!!! Thanks so much to  Andre for giving me the beautiful blogger award!!!
Thanks so much Andre!!! You made my day, not that I had the faintest idée what a blog award was... oops... Im new you know!!!

 

So the Rules are: here are the rules that i must adhere to as a recipient of said award…

1. thank the person who nominated me for this award… check.
2. copy the award & place it on my blog… check.
3. link to the person who nominated me for this award… check.
4. share 7 interesting things about myself
5. nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers

7 NON INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME...

* I hate eating biscuits with my coffee, just the idée of a soggy biscuit makes me feel sick. :(
* If im not in bed by 22:00 on a weeknight I am the most moody person the next day!!! Don’t keep me away from my sleep!!!
* I am a compulsive do-er (Don’t know if that word even exists), if I get a idée in my head that I want to do something, I do it, without thinking about it!!!
* Im Turning 21 in a few weeks, and getting a tattoo!!!
* I live with my Grandparents and my boyfriend lives there too.
* I hate vegetables
* I get annoyed with people very easy!!! Im only a people’s person when I want to be. :)




2. Albert Retief Blog
3. Dear Diary
4. Its Em (Which has been nominated already, but she can have 2)
5. No One Reads The Copy - I think she might be my double - Love her Blog
6. Jbe Photography - I love her photos
7. Venna Su Photography











4 Response to "OMW!!! MY FIRST AWARD!!!"

Johana Hill Says:

Congratulations on the award! ;p

And I love dunking biscuits in my tea or coffee! hehehehe

Maria Says:

Your double! That is an awesome compliment :)

Chantz Says:

lol... Johanna Hill. EEEW! LOL
@ No One reads the copy, Or I could be your double!!! Awesome blog lady!!

Post a Comment