Guess whos Back...

Posted by Chantz , Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:39 PM

After a weeks leave, I actually feel ready for the office again…NOT

When I walked in this morning I got that feeling that I just had to turn around and walk out, but no, I stayed, against my better knowledge. Oi…

Missed my internet a lot though!!! Should really invest in getting internet at home.

Anyway!!

It’s almost weekend!! YAY!!! And Happy St Paddy’s Day!!!


Oh, and I got another Award!!!! 


It’s funny how you something so little can bring a big smile to a person face!!!!

The 2 very sweet ladies known as Em and Johana nominated me for the Happy Award!

So The rules are:

1. Thank who ever nominated you!
Thanks Em and Johana!!!!

2. List things that make you Happy
My very cute sometimes retarded boyfriend,
Yummy Food,
Biltong,
Knowing that I am living the life I want,
Afrikaans Rock Music (Local is lekker),
Shoes… Lots of them,
Hand Bags,
Writing my blog,
Photography,
Art,
And Reading about all the interesting people…

3. Tag some fellow Bloggers who are happy or who make you Happy!

Gonna do some playing with my camera tonight, I am in the mood to start doing Shoots again... Who knows maybe on Saturday; for now, I am just gonna have to be happy with self portraits.

3 Response to "Guess whos Back..."

Maria Says:

This post makes me as happy as my shiny new award does!

Anonymous Says:

omg thank you thank you!! :-)

Shandi Says:

Oh man! {blushing}. Thanks for mentioning my blog! You're awesome!

Post a Comment