I feel so alone...

Posted by Chantz , Monday, March 29, 2010 12:43 PM

I have come to the realization that human beings are a bunch of vain, shallow snobs…


A while ago I had two Facebook pages, Well I only started of with one, but one was for my modeling and the other my private life, where my personal friends were on, on that’s what I thought they were.

I had a msg everyday from people, invites to go to parties and events, I felt like I was on top of the world, I was even a FTV Ambassador…

1 Year later, I am about 9kgs heavier, though you cant see it, just I know because I cant fit into a 32 anymore, 34 is starting to sit too tight… I don’t get invited to Events and Parties anymore, and I feel like I don’t have as many friends as I use to have…

Why is that I wonder???

Is it the fact that I don’t look good in little mini cocktail dresses anymore?? Or that I don’t hang out with models and celebrities anymore?? Which by the way, they are not that interesting as you think in any case…

Or am I just a mean person that people don’t like??? I mean, I don’t think ive changed that much in the last year, Have I???

So now I am sitting at work puzzled by why I feel so alone???

1 Response to "I feel so alone..."

Post a Comment